Talent Solutions, Searches, and Interim Services
SunHawk’s diverse team of experts can provide your organization the right person to facilitate your program’s needs. Our team is steeped in technical skills and application, each has actual in-house experience, and are proven leaders. Most importantly, our team members quickly adapt to accommodate your culture, working seamlessly with staff, leaders, providers, and governing board members. SunHawk professionals will ensure your organization functions at its highest level, further progress on any active or new compliance issues, and will use our proprietary resources to help increase the effectiveness of the current compliance program no matter its maturity.
Our experienced professionals are happy to assist in the recruitment of the right permanent replacement by leveraging our extensive list of contacts and past experience. SunHawk will leave the incoming compliance or privacy officer with a roadmap to quickly take the reins.
SunHawk provides support to our clients in many forms including:
- Offering a full range of advisory services for compliance officers
- Mentorship of existing compliance and privacy team members
- Stepping in as a part or full-time Designated Compliance Officer until a new hire is made
"SunHawk was an outstanding partner in the provision of interim leadership in compliance and internal audit for our organization. They provided seamless coverage and advancement of our compliance and internal audit functions. As CEO, I had no concerns or worries during our engagement. They were true partners for us!"
Alfred E. Pilong
President and CEO
"James and the SunHawk team have been an invaluable resource for our Compliance Office - they are a reliable, well experienced, trusted and knowledgeable team of professionals who at a moment’s notice will take your calls or respond to your emails.
Their advice helped us navigate the ever evolving, highly regulated healthcare industry! Whether it’s discussing report methodology or determining appropriate repayment, SunHawk provides the reassurance and confidence that you are doing the right thing!
We are honored to have partnered with SunHawk and will continue to do so in the future!"
Vice President/Chief Ethics, Compliance and Privacy Officer
Community Health System
"SunHawk’s professionals are leaders in the compliance and risk industries. Over the years I have worked with a number of their professionals on a series of projects/issues and learned SunHawk’s professionals are problem/solution-oriented and great coalition builders.
SunHawk Professionals get the job done and are a pleasure to work with. Commitment, Experience, Professionalism, and Integrity; that's what SunHawk Professionals brings to the table."
Vice President/Chief Ethics, Compliance and Privacy Officer
Phoenix Children's Hospital
"Jim Rough is among the most conscientious professionals I have encountered. When he says he is going to do something -- he does it. Jim has a broad range of experience gained over decades in leading organizations.
Now as the founder of his own firm, Jim will be enabled to provide the same high-quality service to his clients in a setting that allows greater customization to his clients' financial circumstances."
Frank M. Placenti
Chair, US Corporate Governance & Securities Regulation
Practice, Squire Patton Boggs
"SunHawk Consulting's HIPAA Check Program provided us with an invaluable third-party review of our HIPAA policies and practices. The tracking tool SunHawk includes with the Program has become an integral part of our continued monitoring for HIPAA compliance.
Jan Elezian's extensive hands-on compliance experience was evident during site visits and staff interviews as she translated difficult subject matter into practical use scenarios and provided quality feedback. Thank you SunHawk team!"
Vice President, Compliance
Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
"SunHawk provides an array of dynamic professionals, each with significant subject matter expertise and a problem-solver approach. Beyond their knowledge and conscientious work ethic, however, is a team of caring individuals who strive to furnish individualized, tailored assistance with a personal touch.
Jim Rough's dedication to the success of SunHawk clients is evidenced by his strategic and prospective thinking complemented by his ability to truly anticipate the needs of a company in the midst of the complicated compliance climate. I highly recommend SunHawk for companies of any size seeking actionable solutions and measurable results."
Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer
Paragon 28, Inc.
Get In Touch
2550 E Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Sign up for Our Newsletter
Your information is private and will NEVER be shared outside of SunHawk Consulting.
SunHawk Consulting specializes in professional consulting services and has a team of highly skilled subject matter experts with substantial backgrounds in:
* Healthcare Compliance: statistical sampling & coding audit services, design and implementation of healthcare compliance programs, evaluation of compliance programs and risk assessments, HIPAA compliance risk assessments & training, corporate integrity agreement (CIA) board advisor, independent review organization (IRO) services, interim healthcare compliance support, physical security assessment;
* Corporate Investigations: fraud investigations and forensic accounting, anti-money laundering (AML), bank secrecy act (BSA), know your customer (KYC), foreign corrupt practices act, third-party due diligence;
* Corporate Compliance: Evaluation and Design of Corporate Compliance Programs, Interim Compliance Support, Compliance Risk Assessments, Physical Security Assessment, Enterprise Risk Management, Private Equity Governance, GRC System Support, Audit Function Support, Fraud Risk Assessments, Investigations Program Assessment and Enhancements, Qui Tam Investigations, Hot Line Support;
* Litigation Disputes: Complex Litigation and Disputes, Mergers and Acquisitions: Regulatory Due Diligence, Expert Witness, Statistical Analysis, Healthcare Payment Disputes, Litigation Support, Physical Security Assessment, and Neutral Party Data Analysis.